Management of personal data
To facilitate access to our website, we collect certain connection data concerning your navigation on our website (IP, date/time of access, volume of data transferred, browser used, etc.). This data is used and kept for a limited period of time in compliance with the legal time limit and for restricted use: to enable secure access to our servers and to provide you with information in optimum browsing conditions.
The website also includes a contact form to enable you to contact the department services to get additional information on the assistance and services offered by the Department to Seine-et-Marne residents. The collection of data via this form is limited to what is necessary for offline contact. This data is kept for a limited period of time within the legal deadlines.
In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), you have rights to the data we collect about you.
- a right to information and access to your data,
- a right of rectification and deletion,
- the right to object to the processing of your data, in particular for profiling purposes,
- a right to data portability.
To exercise your rights or if you have any questions about the processing of your personal data, you can contact the Seine-et-Marne Department Data Protection Officer.
Contact the Seine-et-Marne Department Data Protection Officer:
- by mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- by post: Hôtel du Département, 12 rue des Saints Pères, 77010 Melun cedex.
Cookies cannot be used without informing you of their existence and without your prior consent (pop-up and cookie management menu). The maximum duration of cookies on your computer cannot exceed 13 months.
Depending on your browser settings, you may or may not be alerted every time the website wishes to install a cookie and thus choose to accept or refuse it. You can also set the duration of cookies and delete them all at once whenever you wish.
You can set up cookie management directly in your browser. The setting will then apply to every site you visit. To do so, go to the cookie management section in the help section of your browser. The setting of cookies varies according to the device (PC, tablet, smartphone), the browser and its version.
Please find hereafter the procedure for setting cookies (level of confidentiality and deletion of cookies already installed) for the main PC browsers:
- Google Chrome: in the Settings menu, select Privacy and Security and then select Cookies and other website data to select the level of privacy and to delete cookies.
- Mozilla Firefox: in the Tools menu, select the Options sub-menu, then the Privacy and Security tab to select the level of privacy and to delete cookies.
- Internet Explorer: in the Tools menu, select the Internet Options sub-menu, then click Privacy to select the level of privacy and to delete cookies.
- Safari: in the Edit menu, select the Preferences sub-menu, then the Security tab, then the Display cookies tab to select the level of confidentiality and to delete cookies.
A cookie is a small file which, after obtaining your compulsory prior consent (Cookie Management menu) can be installed on your computer. It allows exchanges between your browser and our website (connection and navigation data), for example to identify your computer (PC, tablet or smartphone) thus displaying a page adapted to your screen without loss of information.